When Is the New All-Electric Volkswagen Bus Coming Out?
The VW Bus carries with it some nostalgia. Images of surfing, camping, adventuring, and generally a carefree life. But it was not known for its “zip” in getting around. What if you could combine the nostalgic good times feel of the old bus with the power and fun factor of an electric vehicle (EV)? It’s almost here! So – when is the new all-electric Volkswagen Bus (ID.BUZZ) coming out? Read on to find out!
View Our 2022 VW Lineup
What’s the Buzz on the ID.BUZZ?
Enthusiasts and press alike have been clamoring for an update to the VW Bus. The ID.BUZZ is making a buzz, as it appears that VW has finally made their dreams come true. The 2023 ID.BUZZ is slated to be on sale in the United States by 2024. The wait is nearly over!
Please view the video below for the big reveal of the 2023 ID.BUZZ, which has some great footage of this modern icon, as well as some information on its specs and capabilities.
Definitely exciting, and more than worth the wait. Some details of this new car include:
The cockpit of the VW ID.BUZZ as seen from the driver’s side window – includes steering wheel, seats, infotainment center, and more.
- Estimated $40,000 MSRP
- Standard 201 horsepower electric motor, with a 2 motor 295 horsepower AWD version available post-launch.
- Up to 260 miles range on a single charge.
- DC fast-charging capable, with the ability to charge from 5 to 80% in 30 minutes.
- All-LED lighting inside and out.
- An array of Summer of Love-inspired paint colors, including “Starlight Blue”, “Energetic Orange”, and “Bay Leaf Green”.
- Seating for up to 7 people, as well as plenty of cargo space.
Read More: World Premier of the ID.BUZZ
Where Can I Buy a Volkswagen in Racine, WI?
When Is the New All-Electric Volkswagen Bus Coming Out? Now you know – but what to do? We know you’re as excited about the 2023 ID.BUZZ as we are. If you’d like to hear more about it, our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist. If you would like to get into a VW sooner rather than later, please contact us for more information or a test drive.