Boucher Automotive Group Pride: 60-Second Video
How do you Say "Boucher"? Humorous Video
A native of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Gordon F. Boucher began his automotive career in 1956 as a salesperson for a local dealership in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 1977 Boucher opened his first Lincoln-Mercury dealership in West Allis, and today Boucher owns and operates 16 dealerships in Southeastern Wisconsin. The dealerships are run by Gordie Boucher's sons, Frank Boucher and Gordie Boucher, Jr. and his daughter Julie Boucher Sellars.
Our superior selection, fair pricing and outstanding customer service has helped the Boucher Group attain the rank of 54th largest dealer group in the nation according to Automotive News, and the largest dealer group in Wisconsin, and our loyal customers have helped us advance on the list each year during the past 6 years. The Boucher Group employs over 1000 hard-working people, and Arthur Anderson & Company ranked Boucher as the 26th largest Privately Owned Company in Wisconsin.
Boucher has always had a strong presence in the Wisconsin community. Since 1985, Boucher has sponsored and underwritten the costs of the Muscular Dystrophy Association Summer Camp. In addition to MDA, Boucher takes pride in sponsoring the Vince Lombardi Charity Golf Outing, Vince Lombardi Walk/Run, Bobbie Nick Voss Charitable Funds, numerous Wisconsin Veterans organizations, Hunger Task Force, and several more.
Gordie Boucher is involved in many organizations, including ADAMM, (the Automobile Dealers Association of Mega Milwaukee) and helped formulate the Foundation for Wisconsin Auto and Truck Dealers. In addition, in 1996 Boucher was recognized as Time Magazine's Dealer of the Year.
Why Boucher “Rides with You Every Mile” and Our Brand Promise to You!
1. Boucher has 16 new car brands – allowing us to find the perfect car, truck or van to fit your budget. (Ford, Lincoln, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Saab, Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Volkswagen, Mazda, Kia, Mitsubishi and Hyundai)
2. Boucher has the Largest Vehicle Inventory in Wisconsin with over 4700 quality new and used vehicles in stock! Our relaxed shopping experience & consultative sales process will help you find the perfect vehicle, at a fair price that fits your budget, and we will do it in a timely and professional manner!
3. Boucher has 16 dealerships conveniently located in 11 Wisconsin cities. (Janesville, Madison, West Bend, West Allis, Milwaukee, Greenfield, Franklin, Menomonee Falls, Waukesha, Kenosha, Racine)
4. We work with 25 Strong Lending institutions to get you ultra competitive terms to save you time and better fit your budget!
5. We offer 3 Levels of Pre-Owned Value at no extra charge:
a. Manufacturer Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles (16 Brands!)
b. Our Boucher exclusive 12 Month /12,000 Mile Warranty
c. Our Smart Buy Vehicles are all priced under $9996 and all include a Complimentary Maintenance Package
6. All our vehicles are inspected, detailed and serviced by FACTORY CERTIFIED technicians, and every vehicle comes with a CARFAX history report.
7. Our ultra competitive "UP FRONT" Market Based Pricing philosophy has helped make Boucher the 64th largest volume dealer group in the nation!
8. We’ll buy your car even if you don’t buy from us, and we will pay you based on the actual current market value of your vehicle! We are able to offer top dollar for all make and model trade-ins due to the buying power of our 16 dealerships! Take our 20-minute appraisal today!
9. We have 16 award winning service centers. We employ certified technicians, offer loaner and shuttle service, and save you money with our monthly newsletter service specials.
10. We have 6 Collision Centers that work with all insurance companies. We repair all makes and models - imports and domestics!
11. For 33 years the Boucher Group has supported our local communities and charitable causes, and we are fully certified by the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating!